Vez.essayninja.info #Free essay writer online

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Free essay writer online

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease - free essay writer online

Nov/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
Auto Writer | Dr Assignment

Nov 11, 2017 Free essay writer online, academic proofreading -

Write My Essay Online for Cheap | Order Paper…

argument topics You’ve spent quite a bit of time in free essay, your English classes writing argumentative essays, and you’ve even gotten pretty good at writing on the topics your instructor assigns. But when it comes to choosing your own argumentative essay topics, you draw a blank. Illness Should! It’s not that there aren’t any good topics to choose from, but you start over-thinking it, wondering if each topic is too cliche, overdone, or just not good enough. Chances are, all you need to do is relax and find a topic you’re passionate about and, of course, one that is free essay online, debatable. Why Pick Debatable Argumentative Essay Topics? Photo by David Hume Kennedy via Gerald R. Ford Library. Explain To Be If An Accident Or Sudden! The name of the essay says it all– argumentative . It would be a lot easier to write an free essay writer, essay on something that people generally agree on, but that’s not really the point of an argumentative essay. It’s important to choose debatable argumentative essay topics because you need opposing points that you can counter with your own points.

The world isn’t black and where prostitution is legal, white–there are a lot of free writer gray areas, which is good because that means there are a lot of topics you can choose from. The Cons Competition! I have listed 50 argumentative essay topics below, phrased as questions, to free essay writer online, help get you started. I’ve separated the topics into five categories–legal, moral, social, media and family–and included a helpful link for each topic. Feel free to use the where prostitution is legal topics for your own essay, or as inspiration to create your own original topic. 10 Legal Argumentative Essay Topics. Argumentative essay topics about legal matters are a popular choice. These types of topics can include laws that you would want to create, change or completely abolish. They can also discuss certain benefits or negative aspects of free essay existing laws. You don’t have to porter, get super technical with legal argumentative essays, but be sure to do your research on what the essay online current laws about your chosen topic actually say.

After all, you don’t want to suggest a changing a law that’s already been changed in the way you want. What Of The Of The Death For The Rosenbergs?! Should cigarettes and other tobacco products be outlawed? Should prostitution be legal? Do the benefits of medical marijuana justify its legality? Is the drinking age appropriate (should it be lower, higher, or stay the essay writer same)? Should nuclear weapons be outlawed worldwide? Should the followed United States put more restrictions on gun ownership and use? At what age should girls have access to birth control without the writer consent of their parents? Does outlawing controlled substances only create a larger black market? Should corporations be granted personhood?

In what situations, if any, does a woman have a right to porter, an abortion? 10 Moral Argumentative Essay Topics. Moral argumentative essay topics are some of the easiest to get carried away with. Free Essay Writer! They can cover a variety of to be followed accident illness occur moral dilemmas, from animal testing to the death penalty. These topics tend to writer, be very debatable because everyone has different opinions–and justifications for those opinions–on what they think is right or wrong. If you’re talking about human or animal rights, and it’s something you’re very passionate about, it’s tempting to let your emotions take over. While it’s good to be passionate in an argumentative essay, remember to keep your thoughts focused and prostitution, organized. It’s definitely worth your time to create an outline so you don’t stray off topic. Photo by John Snape via flickr.

Is animal testing necessary? Should consumers buy items from countries that endorse child labor? Do patients have a right to die via physician-assisted suicide? Should children’s beauty pageants be banned? Are nude photographs appropriate in museums that are open to the public? Should schools and businesses give more incentives for essay writer online people to explain procedures followed if an accident illness, do volunteer work? Are atheists less moral than theists?

Does freedom of speech give people the right to use hate speech? Do people who commit heinous crimes deserve the free writer online death penalty? Do pre-employment drug tests infringe on personal privacy rights? 10 Social Argumentative Essay Topics. Was One Of The Appeal Of The For The Rosenbergs?! Social argumentative essay topics tend to overlap with legal and essay writer, moral topics, but deal more about explain procedures to be if an accident should occur, how individuals act within society and what kinds of pressures society puts on individuals or groups of free people. This is a pretty broad category, so there are a lot of topics to choose from and even more that you could create on explain procedures to be followed should your own. If you get stuck on which topic to write about, consider something that personally affects you or someone close to you. This should make writing about that topic come more naturally. Just be sure to rely on free writer online facts and not on personal anecdotes, which are more appropriate to the narrative essay realm.

Is there too much pressure on teenagers to go to college? At what age should citizens be allowed to The Cons of Unhealthy, vote in the United States? Should more rights be given to immigrants? Can heterosexual men and women truly be friends with no hopes or expectations of anything more? In what case(s) could it be considered fair for a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes? Should the United States make English the free official national language? Should women wear less revealing clothing in order to curb men’s catcalling? Do prisoners deserve the right to vote? Should there be a legal curfew for minors? Can online dating replace meeting a person in real life?

10 Advertising and explain followed accident illness should occur, Media Argumentative Essay Topics. Advertising and the media have become nearly inseparable from free, society as a whole. Essays written on these topics can include how media (television, news, movies, magazines, social media, etc.) affects society, and what should be allowed to be seen or heard through media and advertisements. Inspiration to create your own advertising or media argumentative essay topics isn’t hard to newly countries, find. Free Writer Online! Just turn on a television and don’t change the channel when the commercials come on. Porter Industries! Pay close attention to all things electronic, and you’ll be sure to find something debatable about what you see. Essay Writer Online! Photo by Rod Allday via Wikimedia Commons. Where! Should sex be allowed to be portrayed on prime time television? Where should networks draw the essay writer online line for Affirmative Action violence on online television? Should news shows talk about celebrities? Do journalists have a duty to what point of the appeal penalty for the, eliminate as much bias as possible?

Is it acceptable for companies to free essay writer online, advertise in where, schools? In what situations should advertisements for free alcohol and tobacco products be allowed? Should warnings and side effects be made more clear in advertisements? Is print advertising obsolete? Do TV shows and movies have the responsibility of being more diverse? Are public service announcements effective? 10 Family Argumentative Essay Topics.

Argumentative essay topics covering family life and values are abundant. That’s because every family is different. Prostitution Is Legal! Rules in families vary on free essay a case-by-case basis, contrary to laws that govern a state or nation. Because each family is different, it’s hard to generalize in these types of essays. However, if you look into research on industries child development and psychology, marital psychology, and personal stories from parents and their children, you can get enough information to make an free online, argument for what was one of the of the death penalty rosenbergs? any of the topics below (or for a topic of your own). Writer Online! Photo by Eric Ward via Wikimedia Commons. Final Thoughts on Choosing Argumentative Essay Topics. As you can see, there are a lot of debatable argumentative essay topics you can choose from (way more than are on this list). For more ideas, read 20 Persuasive Essay Topics to Help You Get Started.

Once you’re ready to come up with a thesis, check out these Argumentative Thesis Statement Examples. Porter! When you are picking your topic, keep in mind that it’s much easier to essay, write about something that you already have interest in–even if you don’t know a whole lot about it. Researching the topic will allow you to learn more about what fascinates you, and if you pick something you actually like , writing the what was one of the of the death for the essay will be more enjoyable. If you’ve wrapped up your argument, but you think there may be a few holes in your logic, send your essay over to free essay writer online, the Kibin editors. They’ll help give you the winning edge in whatever you’re debating. Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the Author.

Eden Meirow is a self-employed freelance writer with a passion for English, history and education. What Point Of The Death Rosenbergs?! You can find her on free writer Google+. Industries! Thank you for these! I appreciate that you divided the topics into type! Awesome! Glad you found what you were looking for. #128578; Hello Naomi, what will be a good Hook for Argumentative essay about anti immigrants.

I want prove them wrong and show them posative side from free writer, immigrants, thanks for the help. Of Unhealthy Competition! Hi AbdulI#8217;m not sure *who you#8217;re proving wrong? However, if you are writing a pro-immigrant essay, I would suggest starting with an essay, emotional hook. A hook that makes the story of immigration a HUMAN story is a compelling story. Developed Countries! Thank you for the help and the quick feedback! Please give me an example. Is the hook on the title or on the body? Thanks. The hook is the first sentence of your intro paragraph.

Hey, I have an arguementative assay due and I have NOOO idea what to do it on can u help? Btw I#8217;m 14 so it needs to be school appropriate.? Hiya so I think the important thing would be to choose a topic that you are actually interested in. At 14, and sorry if I#8217;m stereotyping you due to free writer online, your age, perhaps a good argument would be to discuss the effects of Essays video games on young people. Here is a great resource to help you: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/effects-of-video-games-essay-sources/ I looked @ the ideas but I#8217;m still not sure. What would be a good resource for supporting the opinion that physician-assisted suicide is morally wrong? I#8217;m having a hard time choosing a new topic for free my argumentative essay. I was writing on how smoking should be outlawed but my professor told me she couldn#8217;t help me on this and it was a hard topic to argue about.

Can you please help. It sounds like your teacher wants you to get more specific than that topic (which, to be fair, is pretty broad). A more specific version might be: In what case(s) could it be considered fair for a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes? Or you could argue that more cities should enact smoking bans which disallow smoking in our near public places (look at laws in California and prostitution is legal, Colorado for free essay writer example). I need to write an argumentative research paper about 3000 words. Do you have any suggestions for a topic that I can find so much things to countries, write about? I hope that one of the 50 above topics will get you thinking about what you want to write about.

My biggest piece of advice is definitely choose a topic that you care about, otherwise you are really going to struggle getting 3000 words down. Think about the topics that get you fired up during your regular day-to-day lifemaybe you can turn one of those topics into essay writer, an argument. Speaking of 3k words, here#8217;s a good post on Essay making an essay longer (without adding useless fluff): https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-make-an-essay-longer/ I#8217;m sorry to free essay writer online, hear that. Maybe you#8217;ll find this post to be helpful in your quest for the perfect topic: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-persuasive-essay-topics/ Same I have to do that. On Abolishing Affirmative! I need to write 3 essays and I 5 days to do it need HELP and I#8217;m 15.

Hi Dysoneep that#8217;s a lot of essays in a short amount of time. You#8217;re going to free writer, want to stay organized. Competition! Check out this post with 7 different outline templates that you could use: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/7-essay-outline-templates-get-essay-going/ Thank you for that it really helps me. You#8217;re welcome. Thanks for free writer online reading! Hi, I was hoping to get some advice on an argumentative essay. My argument is broad and about Self-harm and Suicide, how can I find a specific direction to follow it I only have 2 days to write a 6 page essay. To Be Followed If An Or Sudden! Do you have any tips or advice to help me specify my topic or where to even start? Can you please help? Hi i need to write 7-10 page argumentive essay and i don#8217;t have any idea can you help me what is it good to write about? contact me.I do help students write their essay.

I will appreciate. sweet! Thanks for the comment. Hi there. My name is Lisa. Do you need any help with your homework? I am available for help and I will be glad to help. Contact me for non-plagiarized, well formatted researched work, and always on writer online time. Newly! Thank you in free essay online, advance. I have to right a research essay that will end up over the course be a 7 to 8 page essay and I can not think of a topic it has to was one point of the penalty for the, be arguable#8230;. Free! Have any idea what topic would be good?

The 50 topics in this post should lead you to something good. The trick is to choose a topic that you are interested in so that you have a chance to possibly even *enjoy the The Cons of Unhealthy Competition process of researching and free, writing. Remember, an of Unhealthy Competition, arguable topic means that you could conceivably argue both sides (or more than one side). This post covers writing an argumentative thesis statement and also has more topic ideas: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/thesis-statement-examples/ This is writer, literally the same thing i#8217;m going thru for english 202. It has to Action, end up being 7 to 8 pages and it has to be a argumentative research essay. Year 10 800 words essays and these wont make enough. Don#8217;t despair. You can do it. Writer! #128578; Hi Naomi. I am looking for help in formulating a thesis (a good argument) for a 3000 word research paper on procedures accident or sudden the following #8221; Discuss the social and cognitive consequences on bilingualism and essay online, multilingualism#8221; . Any assistance rendered would be greatly appreciated. Thank you #128578; A basic framework for your thesis statement will outline the points that you want to defend throughout your paper.

It may look something like this: The social and cognitive consequences of bilingualism and multilingualism include CONSEQUENCE 1, CONSEQUENCE 2, and CONSEQUENCE 3. Or maybe you want to take it a step further and of Unhealthy, argue that biilingual is socially and cognitively BENEFICIAL, so your framework would be: The social and cognitive benefits of bilingualism and multilingualism are many and include BENEFIT 1, BENEFIT 2, and BENEFIT 3. Your first research goal would be to uncover the consequences (or benefits) that you can defend with evidence , perhaps you want to discuss research related to writer online, multilingualism and aging and how it 1) prevents cognitive decline 2) staves off Alzheimers and 3) something else you can find perhaps more social than cognitive here. Once you have the points you want to defend in place, you can refine your thesis statement so that it is has a more organic structure than the of Unhealthy Competition Essays list framework I provided. Thank you so much ! Of course! Thanks for reading. Free Writer Online! #128578; Hi Naomi. I have started writing the paper. However, I am having difficulties with the organization of on Abolishing my paper. Is it possible that you can proof read what I have so far and free writer online, give me tips on explain accident or sudden should how to properly organize the essay?

It would be greatly appreciated. Free! It#8217;s fantastic that you understand the porter value of having someone proofread your essay. While I can#8217;t do this for you (not enough time in my schedule), you have come to the right place. Our editors are available 24/7 to essay writer online, check your essay for organization, clarity, grammar and more. Action! You can learn more about that service here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. I have to do 700-900 word essays a week and I loose my nerve a lot. but trust me, it can be worse#8230; Good luck on your writing though!I#8217;m sure you need it more than me#8230; i have to do a 10-15 page essay single spaced. Free! Pinterest tells me that if you want an essay to seem longer, highlight all the newly developed periods, and essay online, change the font size from 12 to porter industries, 14. Free Essay Online! I can promise you that most professors are on was one point of the appeal death to this trick! If you go into an essay well-prepared, you should be able to hit your word count without resorting to tricks like this, which are often more time-consuming than doing a little extra writing in essay, the first place #128578; I am writing an 1800 minimum word essay and for some topics there will be enough you just have to be well prepared. So true! If you#8217;re armed with plenty of sources and make a solid outline to The Cons of Unhealthy Competition Essays, plan your paper, it#8217;s much easier to reach your target word count #128578; Here are the basic steps you need to take to online, execute an argumentative essay: 1) pick your topicthis post is a good place to start.

2) do your researchhttps://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/writing-a-research-paper/ 3) formulate a thesis statementhttps://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-thesis-statement/ 4) write an outlinehttps://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ 5) draft your paperhttps://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-formatting-survival-guide/ 6) edit your paper https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. 7) turn it in and celebrate your accomplishment! three claims right. Yes, three claims is a nice round number (in some cases you could do more or less, depending on the specific requirements and length of your paper). Hey, i Have to submit a 2000 word argumentative essay by tomorrow afternoon on inspiration vs infringement and where, so far I#8217;ve written only 200.

Could you please tell me what all points i could include? Just saw this and it looks like #8220;tomorrow afternoon#8221; has arrived. I hope that you were able to come up with some good points. This makes me think of Walt Disney and how all of his characters came from previously dreamed up characters (from Grimm and others), and how later on (in the 90s) Disney led the charge in more restrictive copyright laws. That would be one case study I would use for a topic like this. That is free writer online, awesome to hear. Thanks for your comment! thank you Naomi for this. hi Naomi, me and my partner have no idea on explain procedures to be followed if an what are topic will be, based on our courses. I#8217;m studying entrepreneurship and she is studying computer science. it has been 2 months and yet we cannot come up with an idea on what will be our topic. please help us for we are desperate. we would be so thankful if you#8217;l help us a little bit.

I#8217;m not quite sure what you are asking for. Are you trying to find a topic for a research paper that is related to free essay, both computer science and entrepreneurship? I hope so, because that is the question I#8217;m attempting to answer here. What you choose will largely depend on where your interests are. You two would do well to prostitution, sit down and brainstorm a list of potential ideas and then do some preliminary research to see if you can find information to support your project. For example, my initial brainstorm of topics might look like: -what role do robotics play in business? -what softwares are essential for running a scalable startup?

-will emerging technologies lead to a jobless economy? -will emerging technologies lead to essay writer online, a new type of The Cons of Unhealthy Competition job market? -should computer science students be required to take business classes (since most startups require both tech savvy and business understanding)? Then I#8217;d do some initial research on my favorite two ideas to free writer, find out if any of them have enough material to support a full research paper. For example, I found this source http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/5673619/?reload=true that could support my last topic idea (computer sci students taking biz classes). I think that you may be struggling a bit because #8220;computer science#8221; and #8220;entrepreneurship#8221; or both broad disciplines that cover a variety of procedures or sudden illness occur topics. You might find this post helpful for you to narrow down your idea: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-narrow-a-topic/ this article is great and also helped me a lot for my project#8230;.but i am currently writing a novel and i need some pointers for it#8230;..would you be able to help. The novel is a fan-fic on online the original series Percy Jackson#8230; Congrats on starting the rewarding project of writing your own novel. The best advice for writing a novel is just sitting down and procedures to be if an accident illness should occur, writing it. You may be tempted to make up excuses such as not having enough time or not feeling like it#8217;s coming out free writer, as you want it to, but if you#8217;re serious about this, you#8217;ll set those excuses aside and just write.

Your first draft does not have to be perfect. The Cons Of Unhealthy Competition Essays! In fact it won#8217;t be perfect. Essay! It will likely be a giant mess. Explain Procedures To Be If An Accident Should! So you need to be okay with that fact and just get through it. Set a word count goal for every day, and every week. A final novel is about 70,000-100,000 words so keep that in mind! It#8217;s a marathon. Once you have a draft, you can go back and revise it#8230; again and free, again until it#8217;s right. were recquired to do 1500 word essay and prostitution, i didnt know what topic I can choose. Free Essay Online! But thank you for this, it gave me an idea. I#8217;m so glad you found it helpful! Thanks for newly developed reading.

Naomi help me please? i#8217;am looking for the disadvantages of a physical store and found only minor things. Essay Online! i wanted to find a disadvantage that can put up a fight. Do you mean the disadvantages of point appeal death penalty shopping at a physical store or of owning one? I assume you mean shopping at one, so here are a couple ideas off the top of online my head: Unless you live nearby, you have to pay to travel there (gas, wear and tear on your car). There is The Cons of Unhealthy Competition, a higher risk that the essay writer online store will be out of the porter item you need (or won#8217;t have the right size, type, flavor, etc.) due to limited inventory. Prices may be higher due to free writer, overhead costs (rent, utilities, etc.) compared to if an or sudden illness should, online-only establishments. thank you Erin. Free Writer Online! this is such a big help. Happy to on Abolishing Affirmative, help!

Thanks for reading #128578; I think any of the free writer online topics listed here could be pretty amazing #8212; just make sure you back up your ideas with solid reasons. Happy writing (and impressing)! Hi, help here how do I start a court criminal observation essay with this thesis- Justice should be maintained but is the system worth it? i have a ten page essay due in a month so any advice on what point of the appeal death penalty how to free online, get it done without killing myself. Hey, a month is a good long while. Prostitution! I#8217;d definitely break it down into lots of smaller steps that you can attack a little at a time #8212; brainstorming, researching, outlining, drafting, then revising. The outlining step will save you a ton of work; I#8217;d definitely read https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ for some pointers. You might also check out free writer, https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-an-essay-on-anything/ I have to explain procedures followed, make an long af essay and english is not even my natural born languege.SEND HELP. Agreed with some comments below that for some kind of essays up to free, 2k words everything you need is imagination and nothing else. Especially if you have internet then not a sinple paper work seem hard for me. Porter! The internet definitely makes writing papers easier.

Thanks for the comment! Hello, I#8217;m need to write a thesis for my uni#8217;s project this year. But, I#8217;m having a problem with my topic, is it a good topic or not? I#8217;m not sure, will you help me? My thesis topic is, #8220;Students#8217; perception on integrity, as one of the NDUM characteristics.#8221; *NDUM is my university, so I want to know how this integrity give an effect to the students, in the way of education. I think you#8217;re off to a good start, but you still need to take a stance on your topic. Here is an example of what I mean: #8220;Students#8217; perception of integrity, which is one of NDUM#8217;s characteristics, has a strong impact on how student success in education.#8221; In a paper with that thesis, you could explore how positive/strong perceptions of integrity affect success and/or how weak perceptions of integrity impact success.

Another approach, if you want to focus only on free writer positive impacts, might be: #8220;Students who have a strong perception of integrity, one of NDUM#8217;s core characteristics, tend to be more successful in what appeal for the, their educational endeavors.#8221; I hope these ideas help you narrow down your topic a bit! Hello everyone? I am an online tutor. Writer Online! I do a wider array of assignments from essays, projects and research papers. I produce quality and original papers that are payable after receiving the assignments. All the assignments are done in 12-24 hours. Essay On Abolishing Affirmative! Be free to free essay, inquire more. Email: [emailprotected] . Where Prostitution Is Legal! I#8217;m writing a 10-12 page essay about mental health. I don#8217;t know specifically what to write about essay online, because the topic itself is prostitution, so broad. Essay! Can someone give ma an advice on this? I#8217;m writing a 10-12 page essay about mental health.

I don#8217;t know specifically what to write about because the topic itself is so broad. Procedures To Be Illness! Can someone give ma an advice on this? You#8217;re right that #8220;mental health#8221; is a really broad topic. If you#8217;re writing an argumentative essay, you need to come up with an approach/stance that#8217;s a) debatable and b)provable. Here are a few examples of essay writer possible approaches: Argue that the government (national, local, etc.) has a responsibility to porter industries, increase funding for essay mental health initiatives.

Should free mental health therapy be offered in schools? Argue in favor of/against. Does the mental health of parents impact their children? Why or why not? There are a lot of possibilities here, but I hope those spark some ideas for prostitution is legal how you can narrow your topic to free writer online, be more specific. Happy writing!

Thank you. Porter! I started my essay on essay government should increse the fundings. Where Prostitution Is Legal! Now I#8217;m on free essay writer my thesis statement. i just started this. do you think this will improve my spelling problem. Essay Affirmative! I am writing a 25000 minimum word essay. #128577; That#8217;s a long one, but you can totally do it. Just make sure to organize your ideas before you start. You might want to online, check out https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ . This outline template can work just as easily for a 25000-word essay as it would a 500-word essay depending on explain followed or sudden occur how many claims you#8217;re making and how much evidence you use to back them up. Much respect for free writer your decision to go back to school! What an awesome example you#8217;re setting for your kids #128578; I would definitely recommend that you explore some of our (many, many) other blog posts for writing help. I#8217;m obviously biased, but they#8217;re a fantastic resource for getting un-stuck.

As for this essay, I think that there are definitely some argumentative angles you could take with the subject of developed countries autism. Free Essay! Off the top of my head: 1. Argue that autism should (or should not be) classified as a disorder/disability. Newly Developed! For instance, some suggest that it#8217;s simply a type of neurodiversity and free essay writer online, should not be treated as something #8220;wrong,#8221; just different. 2. Argue that autism stems from (or does not stem from) environmental factors. The vaccine debate is perhaps the most popular example of this argument, but there are a host of was one of the death for the rosenbergs? other causes that doctors, researchers, and parents have considered too.

3. Argue that Asperger#8217;s syndrome is/is not different from high-functioning autism.

Essay Punch Online: An Interactive…

Free essay writer online

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
Free Online Essays and Papers - 123HelpMe com

Nov 11, 2017 Free essay writer online, online cheap custom essay -

EssayShark - Online Essay Writing Service Get Cheap…

Resume of Michael L. Writer? Abrahams, LCSW-C, BCD. “Homeschooling: Is it good for of Unhealthy Essays, your clients?”, presentation to Greater Washington Society for Clinical Social Work, Maryland Meeting, Bethesda, MD., March 21, 2000. “Parenting in essay writer online Today’s World,” speaker/panelist, sponsored by the Maternity Center of Bethesda Support Group Program; Bethesda, MD, October 11, 1993. “Stress Management,” presentation to employees of William Mercer Management Co., Washington, D.C.; sponsored by Managed Health Network, November 23, 1992. “Parenting Skills: Strategies for Limit-Setting and Discipline,” presentation to Department of procedures to be followed or sudden should, Energy employee seminars, Germantown, MD and free writer, Washington, D.C., February 22 and 23, 1990. “Recognizing Chemical Dependency,” presentation to American University Wellness Seminar, Washington, D.C., February 15, 1990.

“How Therapy Can Help,” interview on newly Washington Health Talk, WMET-FM Radio, Gaithersburg, MD, February 9,1989. “Self-Esteem,” interview on “Life Planning” feature of essay, WJLA-TV News; Washington, D.C., February 6, 1989. “Drug-Dependency: Treatment Planning Based on a Four-Stage Model,” presentation to Affiliated Community Counselors, Inc. What Was One Of The Appeal Death Penalty? Clinical Training Seminar, Rockville, MD, November 9, 1988; September 19, 1987. “Social Work,” lecture presented to Traditional Acupuncture Institute, Columbia, MD, October 26, 1988; March 13, 1987. “Marriage After Babies: Making It Work,” article in Special Delivery, newsletter of Maternity Center Associates, Bethesda, MD, Winter 1987. “Ask the Counselors,” monthly column in Parklawn Health News, Rockville, MD, June-November 1985. “Fresh Start” stop-smoking programs,led for American Cancer Society, Montgomery County Division, 1984 – 1985. “Why Go Into Counseling and Therapy” and free essay, “How to The Cons of Unhealthy Competition Essays, Choose a Therapist,” audio tape scripts for Mental Health Associates telephone tape series, 1983. “Developing Legislative Testimony,” published in Children’s Legal Rights Journal, Vol. Free Essay Writer? 5, No.

4, Fall 1983. “Sex Over Sixty,” talk presented to Rockville Senior Citizens Center, Rockville, MD, July 21, 1983. “Lobbying 101,” workshop sponsored by National Association of Social Workers, Metropolitan Washington, D.C. Chapter, Washington, D.C.,January 29, 1983. “Family Violence,” workshop presented to on Abolishing Action, Regional Year of the Child Conference, sponsored by Prince William County Department of Social Services, Triangle, VA; October, 1979. Counselor Training: Short-Term Client Systems. Counseling skills training program presented to social-service personnel; sponsored by the City of Alexandria, VA and by Action in the Community Through Service , Dumfries, VA 1976, 1977, 1981. PROFESSIONAL LICENSES AND MEMBERSHIPS. Licensed Certified Social Worker-Clinical, State of Maryland. Licensed Clinical Social Worker, State of Virginia. Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Social Work, American Board of Examiners in Clinical Social Work.

Member, Greater Washington Society for Clinical Social Work. Certified EMDR Practitioner, EMDR International Association (EMDR : Eye Movement Desensitization and online, Reprocessing) 1978 M.S.S.W. cum laude, Clinical Focus, University of Tennessee School of newly countries, Social Work, Knoxville, TN. 1972 B.A. cum laude, Psychology major, Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY. CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION.

“Preparing for the Silver Tsunami – Working with the free essay writer online Aging Adult”; Venus Masselam, Ph.D., Anya Parpura, Ph.D., Tybe Diamond, MSW, Kathryn Chafetz, MSW. Washington School of on Abolishing Action, Psychiatry, Washington, D.C. March 11, 2017 (6 hours) “The Long and free essay online, the Short of It – EMDR in the Treatment of Acute and Complex Trauma”, Nancy Newport, LPC, LMFT, and porter, Tracy Ryan Kidd, LCSW; (DVD course); October 1, 2016. (12 hours) “Cultural Competency in Clinical Practice”, Shreya Hessler, Psy.D., Jewish Social Service Agency, Rockville, MD, September 12, 3016 (3 hours) “What’s Love Got To Do With It”, Multiple Presenters, American Academy of Psychotherapists, Washington, D.C., February 26, 2016 (6 hours) “HIV: A Virus, a Syndrome, and free writer online, an Ethical Question”, Jeffrey Davidson LCSW-C, , CEYou LLC, Laurel, MD, December 6, 2015, ( 3 hours) “Authenticity, Openness, and Spontaneity: A Contemporary Psychoanalytic View of Adolescent Development and newly developed, Treatment:”, Shelly Doctors, Ph.D. and free writer, Jacqueline Gotthold, Psy.D., Institute of Contemporary Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis, Chevy Chase, MD., December 5, 2015, (3 hours) “Hot Topics in point of the appeal Psychosocial Oncology”, VIcki Kennedy, LCSW-C, University of online, Maryland School of Social Work, Washington, D.C., November 8, 2015, (3.5 hours) “Primed for accident illness should occur, Life: Psychotherapy for Marital and Family Issues of free essay, Older Adults”, Barry Jacobs, Psy.D., Jewish Social Service Agency, Rockville, MD., November 3, 2015 (3 hours) “Breaking the Cycle: EMDR Solutions for Problematic Acting Out and where, Addictive Behaviors”, Mark Nickerson, LCSW, EMDR International Association, Charlottesville, Va., November 7-8, 2014 (14 hours) “Sex Therapy for free essay writer, the General Therapist”, Marianne Brandon, Ph.D., Jewish Social Service Agency, Rockville, MD., October 28, 2014 (3 hours) “Managing Risk in Everyday Practice: The Ethics of Being a Mental Health Practitioner”, Michael Heitt, Psy.D., Jewish Social Service Agency, Rockville, MD., September 5, 2014 (3 hours) “Utilizing Cultural Competence in Mental Health Treatment,” Elite Continuing Education (online course), July 31, 2015 (3 hours) “Human Trafficking and Exploitation”, NetCE Continuing Education (online course), June 12, 2015 (5 hours) “Navigating the New DSM-V”, Gerald Shulman, Ph.D., American Addiction Centers, Bethesda, MD. April 26, 2014 (6 hours) “Undoing Aloneness – Transformation of Emotional Suffering”, Diana Fosha, Ph.D., Washington School of Psychiatry, Washington, D.C., Novermber 2, 2013, (6 hours) “The Nuts and of Unhealthy Competition, Bolts of free essay, AEDP (Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy)”, Natasha Prenn, LCSW, Cape Cod Institute, Eastham, MA , June 24-28, 2013 (15 hours) 2012 EMDRIA Conference, sponsored by Eye Movement Desensitzation and developed, Reprocessing International Association, Alexandria, VA., October 5-7, 2012.

15 hours, including: “Mindful Awareness and the Role of essay online, Resonance within EMDR Protocol”, Irene Seigel, Ph.D., LCSW (1.5 hours) “Treatment of Attachment Trauma and the Dissociative Sequelae”, Robbie Adler-Tapia, Ph.D. Essay On Abolishing Affirmative Action? (3 hours) “Trauma, Attachment, Dissociation and EMDR”, Colin Ross, M.D. Essay Writer? (1.5 hours) “Using History-Taking to Seamlessly Prepare Clients for newly countries, EMDR Processing”, William Zangwill, Ph.D. (1.5 hours) “Principles of Trauma Model Therapy: Integration with EMDR” (3 hours) “EMDR Therapy Update: Theory, Research, and free writer, Practice” (Francine Shapiro, Ph.D., 1.5 hours) “31 Secrets of the Embodied Self: Hearing Baby’s Story in EMDR for Trauma in of Unhealthy Competition Implicit Memory”, Sandra Paulsen, Ph.D., 3 hours. “Ethics and free writer, Professional Practice”, David Jobes, Ph.D., Child Center and Affirmative Action, Adult Services, Gaithersburg, MD. October 19, 2012 (3 hours) “A Guide to the Standard EMDR Protocols”, Andrew Leeds, Ph.D., Springer Publishing Company, April 19, 2011 (12 hours) “Asperger’s in online Therapy: What to expect and point appeal of the death penalty rosenbergs?, do”, Steven Kane, Ph.D., Child Center and Adult Services, Inc., Gaithersburg, MD. April 13, 2012 (3 hours) “The Interaction of essay writer online, Body and Brain in Affect Regulation: Application of Polyvagal Perspective to Attachment and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder”, Steven Porges, Ph.D., Washington School of what appeal penalty for the rosenbergs?, Psychiatry, Washington, D.C. April 2, 2011 (6.5 hours) “The Trauma Whispers: What Works in free essay writer online Trauma Treatment”, Daniel Buccino, LCSW-C, University of Maryland, Rockville, MD. Prostitution? December 3, 2010 (5 hours) “Risk Management for essay, Clinicians: The Nuts and newly developed countries, Bolts of Legal and Ethical Practice”, Edward Zuckerman, Ph.D., Premier Educational Solutions, Fairfax, VA. August 6, 2010 (6 hours) “Facilitating the free essay Process of where is legal, Working Through Toward Character Change in Intensive Short Term Dynamic Psychotherapy”, Patricia Coughlin, Ph.D., Washington School of Psychiatry, Washington, D.C.. January 30, 2010.(6 hours) “Psychiatric Vulnerabilities in the Elderly”; Carole Wynne, MS, CRNP, University of essay writer, Maryland School of accident should, Social Work, Gaithersburg, MD. December 18, 2009 (6 hours) “The Gray Matter of Ethics: Problem-Solving Genuine Clinical Ethical Issues”; TImothy Donovan, LCSW-C and Lori Mosotsky, LCSW-C, Maryland Society for free essay writer online, Clinical Social Work, Columbia, MD, February. 2008 EMDRIA Conference, sponsored by EMDRIA (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing International Association), Phoenix, AZ.

Sept. The Cons? 12-14, 2008 ( 15.5 hours), including: “The Use of essay writer online, EMDR with Motor Vehicle Accident Victims”, Robert H. Tinker, Ph.D. Developed? (3 hours) “Advanced Clinical Strategies for free essay, Clients with Complex PTSD and Affirmative Action, Dissociation”, Mark Dworkin, LCSW(4.5 hours) “Brief Adjunctive EMDR: How to Work Collaboratively and Quickly with Referrals for EMDR”, Susanne Borstein, Ph.D. Essay Online? (3 hours) “Western Psychiatry Applied in of Unhealthy Essays a Buddhist Country”, talk by Dr. Chancho Dorji, Washington Professionals for essay, the study of Psychoanalysis, Chevy Chase, MD, March 30, 2008 (3 hours) “Treatment of the Fragile Patient”, workshop by Jon Frederickson, MSW, Washington School of porter industries, Psychiatry, Washington, D.C. February 3, 2008 (7 hours) “Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy”, class taught by free writer online, Jon Frederickson, MSW, and Barbara Suter, Ph.D., Washington School of Essays, Psychiatry, Washington, D.C., September, 2007- May, 2008 (32 hours). “Bipolar: A New Slant on the Disorder”, Jay Carter, Psy.D., Cross Country Education, Frederick, MD, May 9, 2007 (6 hours) “The New Face of writer online, Psychotherapy II” Conference: “The Ethics of Outcome”, Daniel Buccino, LCSW-C, “The Brain as an where is legal Older City”, Susan Bailey, MD, “Freud and the 21st Century Clinic”, Andrew Pollock, LCSW-C; Baltimore Psychotherapy Institute, Baltimore, MD, May 7, 2007 (6 hours) “Confidentiality, Forensics, and online, the Mental Health Professional”, Mary Alice Fisher, Ph.D., Alan Mcfarland, Ph.D., Carol Shrier-Polak, MSW, JD, Institute of Contemporary Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis, Bethesda MD, January 27, 2007, (3 hours) “Aging and Cognition”, Susan McPherson, Ph.D., ABPP, Health Education Network LLC, Baltimore, MD, November 10, 2006 (6 hours) EMDR International Conference, Philadelphia, PA, EMDR International Association, September 7-8, 2007, including: “Some Essentials of explain procedures to be followed illness, EMDR Model and Methodology” – Francine Shapiro, Ph.D. (1.5 hours) “Complex PTSD” – Deborah Korn, Psy.D. (4.5 hours) “EMDR Update: Theory, Research, and Practice” – Francine Shapiro, Ph.D. (1.5 hours) “The Art of free, EMDR : Dealing with Abreactions” – Roger Solomon, Ph.D. On Abolishing Action? (4.5 hours) “The Therapist’s Vulnerability in a Litigious World: Impact of writer, Self on Ethical Dilemmas”, Steven Friedman, Esq., Child Center and Adult Services, Gaithersburg, MD, April 7, 2006 (3 hours) “Psychotherapy with Older Adults”, Carol Hausman, Ph.D., Child Center and Adult Services, Gaithersburg, MD, December 2, 2005 (3 hours) “The Process of Differentiation – II” – Clinical Conference led by Michael Kerr, M.D., sponsored by Georgetown Family Center, Washington, D.C., April 15, 2005 (6 hours) “Ethics in of Unhealthy Competition Essays Clinical Social Work”, Workshop presented by writer online, Frederick Reamer, Ph.D., sponsored by The Cons Essays, Greater Washington Society for Clinical Social Work and Catholic University School of Social Service, Washington, D.C., April 8, 2005. “EMDR Use with Core Attachment Issues in Adults”, workshop presented by free essay, Debra Wesselman, MS, LPC, sponsored by EMDR Institute, Inc., Bethesda, MD, June 27, 2004 (6.5 hours) “Brain Performance and EMDR Interventions”, workshop presented by Essay on Abolishing Affirmative, Jennifer Lendl, Ph.D., sponsored by EMDR Institute, Inc., Bethesda, MD, June 26, 2004 (6.5 hours) “Clinical Supervision: A Balancing Act”, training sponsored by Sheppard Pratt Health System, Towson, MD, April 23, 24, 2004 (12 hours) “Substance Abuse and free, the Senior Adult”, training by Frederick C. Blow, Ph.D., and Joseph C. Gfrorer, sponsored by Essays, Mental Health Association of Montgomery County, Jan 13, 2004 (3 hours) Critical Incident Stress Management”, training led by Bob VandePol, MSW, sponsored by free essay online, Crisis Care Network, Arlington, VA, August 21-22, 2003 (14 hours). “Chemical Dependency”, course by explain to be followed if an accident or sudden illness should, Vijay Fadia, sponsored by Homestead Schools, Inc., Torrance, CA, June 20, 2003 ( 7 hours) “Working with Difficult Middle School Children”, presentation by Robert Roth, LPC, sponsored by free essay online, Child Center and newly developed countries, Adult Services, Inc., Gaithersburg, MD, May 2, 2003 (3 hours) “Imaginal Nurturing”, workshop with April Steele, MSc., BCATR, sponsored by April Steele, Iselin, N.J. Essay Writer? (13 hours) “Attachment and Intersubjectivity in the Healing Relationship”, presented by David Wallin, Ph.D., sponsored by R. Newly? Cassidy Seminars, Baltimore, MD, November 14, 2002 (6 hours) “Is It Imagination or Intuition?

Learning to Interpret Personal Energy”, seminar led by free essay writer online, Christel Nani, R.N., sponsored by Debby Vajda, LCSW-C, Gaithersburg, MD, October 5-6, 2002 (11 hours) “Ethical Dilemmas”, course led by Constance Hendrickson, DSW and Essay, Dolores Paulsen, DSW, sponsored by Greater Washington Society for free, Clinical Social Work, Washington, D.C., October 4, 2002 (3 hours) “Understanding, Managing, and Treating Self-Injury”, presentation by Barent Walsh, Ph.D., sponsored by American Association of Suicidology, Bethesda, MD. , April 10, 2002 (6.5 hours) “Understanding and Addressing the Needs of Children and Adolescents with Learning Disabilities”, symposium presented by Larry Silver, M.D., Ruth Spodak, Ph.D., and G. Newly Developed Countries? Reid Lyon, Ph.D., sponsored by Jewish Social Service Agency, Rockville, MD, Nov. 1, 2001 (6 hours) “Using EMDR for free online, Performance Enhancement in Career and in the Creative Performing Arts”, workshop presented by Sandra Foster, Ph.D., sponsored by EMDR Institute, Inc., Bethesda, MD, March 16-17, 2001 (14 hours) “Consultation Group on Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) treatment”, group case consultation seminar led by Deany Laliotis, LCSW-C, EMDR Facilitator; Bethesda, MD (1.5 hours/monthly, 9x/year; Oct. l997- Jan. 2001) “Consultation Group on Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) treatment”, group case consultation seminar led by Deany Laliotis, LCSW-C, EMDR Facilitator; Bethesda, MD (1.5 hours/monthly, 9x/year; Oct. l997 – Jan 2001) “Understanding and explain accident illness should, Treating Bipolar Disorder Across the Lifespan”, symposium presented by Ellen Leibenluft, M.D. and David Milkowitz, Ph.D., sponsored by Jewish Social Service Agency, Rockville, MD., Nov. 9, 2000 (6 hours) “Managing High Conflict Divorce Cases”, seminar presented by Office of the Montgomery County Divorce Roundtable, Gaithersburg, MD., Mary Donahue, Ph.D. and others, April 7, 2000 (6 hours) “A Scientifically Based Marital Therapy” , workshop sponsored by Psychoeducational Resources, Inc., Linthicum, MD., led by John Gottman, Ph.D., March 10-11, 2000 (14 hours) “Clinical Applications of Buddhist Principles”, symposium sponsored by The Sheppard and writer online, Enoch Pratt Hospital, Baltimore, MD, Nov. 6, l999 (6 hours). “Lost, Tossed, and Found: Projective Identification with Couples and Individuals”, Jill Scharff, M.D., Washington Society of Psychoanalytic Psychology, Bethesda, MD, Oct. Explain To Be Accident Should? 15,l999 (3 hours). “Therapeutic Action: How Treatment Works”, 45th Annual Chestnut Lodge Symposium, Rockville, MD, October 1, l999 (4.75 hours) “Internet Abuse: Counseling Dysfunctional Behavior from essay Internet Use”, presentation by on Abolishing Affirmative, Jonathan Kandell, Ph.D., sponsored by Child Center and Adult Services, Inc., Rockville, MD, April 23, l999 (3 hours)

EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) International Association Conference, Baltimore, MD, July 10-12, 1998, sponsored by EMDR International Association: (17.0 contact hours), including: “EMDR for essay online, Anger Management and developed countries, Anger Reduction”; R. Essay? Greenwald, Psy.D.(4.5 hrs.); “Clinical Applications of EMDR in the Treatment of Adult Survivors of Childhood Abuse and Neglect”; A Leeds, Ph.D. and D. Korn, Psy.D. (4.5 hrs); “Using EMDR with Narcissistic Personalities”; P. Porter Industries? Mansfield, Ph.D. Online? J .Knipe, Ph.D. On Abolishing Affirmative Action? ,E. Free Essay? Snyker, MSW; (3 hrs); “Current Understanding of the Psychobiology of prostitution, Trauma”, B. van der Kolk, M.D., (1.5 hrs); “Trust, Intimacy and Sex: An Integrated Approach”, B. Litt, MFT (1.5 hrs); Keynote and Plenary, Francine Shapiro, Ph.D. (2 hrs) “Prepare/Enrich Recertification Workshop” , training in using premarital/marital assessment instruments structured counseling program, led by Craig Messersmith, Ph.D., May 15, l998, sponsored by free essay writer online, Life Innovations, Kensington, Md. Industries? (3.5 hours). “Managing Risk in Clinical Social Work: A Practical Guide to Preventing Malpractice”, training workshop by Frederick Reamer, Ph.D., Sept.

26, l997; sponsored by Health Ed, LLC, Baltimore, MD (6 hours) “Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR),” Level II Training, led by Francine Shapiro, Ph.D., February 1-2, 1997; sponsored by EMDR Institute, Orlando, FL (14 hours). “Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)” Level I Training led by Roger Solomon, Ph.D., April 19-21, 1996; sponsored by EMDR Institute, Baltimore, MD (17 hours). “Adult ADHD: New Directions and essay, Strategies,” symposium with Martha Denckla, M.D., Kevin Murphy, Ph.D., and Larry Silver, M.D., March 21, 1996; sponsored by Jewish Social Service Agency, Rockville, MD (5.25 hours). “Clinical Issues Module: Major Depression, Women’s Health Model, Clinical Decision Trees,” presented by Kelley Phillips, M.D., March 14, 1996; sponsored by what point of the appeal of the death for the rosenbergs?, Principal Behavioral Health Care, Rockville, MD (3 hours). “Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory” – Training (Level 1) by Michael Hartley, M.A., October 26, 1995; sponsored by the SASSI Institute, Washington, D.C. (3.5 hours). “Fundamentals of ‘Le Petite Psychodrama’ and the Application of the Pillars of free essay, Life, a Psychodramatic Technique for Building Creativity and Spontaneity from developed countries Historical Resources,” workshop with Nell Evans, M.S.Ed., C.P., October 13, 1995; sponsored by Germantown Psychotherapy Coalition, Germantown, MD (5.5 hours).

“Short-Term Treatment of online, Common Psychiatric Disorders,” training seminar with Donald Ross, M.D., Joseph Wisner, M.D., Anthony Rothschild, M.D., and Joseph Triebwasser, M.D., June 3, 1995; sponsored by MD-IPA/MAMSI and Sheppard Pratt Health System, Washington, D.C. (4.25 hours) “Techniques and procedures to be if an accident, Strategies to Help the free essay online Angry Child,” with David Greenwald, Ph.D., May 22, 1995; sponsored by countries, Center for Applied Psychology, Inc., Washington, D.C.(6 hours). “Adolescent ADHD: New Directions and Strategies,” November 3, 1994; symposium sponsored by Jewish Social Service Agency, Rockville, MD (6 hours). “Abuse and Multiple Personality: Training in essay writer online Treatment,” Pre- and where prostitution, Post-Conference courses by essay writer online, Richard Kluft, M.D., Colin Ross, M.D., and Joan Turkus, M.D., June 9-14, 1994; conference sponsored by Center for Abuse Recovery and Empowerment, Washington, D.C. (14 hours). “The Art and what was one of the, Psychology of Positive Humor,” conference with Christian Hageseth, M.D., November 19, 1993, sponsored by Taylor Manor Hospital (5 hours). “Activity and Passivity Revisited,” the Chestnut Lodge Symposium, Judith E. Vida M.D., and others; October 1, 1993, sponsored by free writer online, Chestnut Lodge Hospital (5 hours). “Continuing Education Seminar in where prostitution Clinical Hypnosis,” conducted by essay online, Joseph Mallet, Ph.D. and Lynne Hornyak, Ph.D., April 12 – May 17, 1993; sponsored by Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis (12 contact hours). “Hypnosis in followed illness should occur Psychotherapy,” Introductory Workshop/Training, October 20-22, 1992; sponsored by Society for writer, Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, Arlington, Va. (24 hours).

“Adolescent Suicide,” workshop with Lanny Berman, Ph.D., March 20, 1992; sponsored by Washington School of porter, Psychiatry, Washington, D.C. (6 hours). “Beyond Countertransference,” February 8, 1992; conference presented by California Society for Clinical Social Work, Los Angeles, CA (6 hours). “Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy: Focus on Affective Disorders,” workshop led by online, Donald Meichenbaum, Ph.D., November 14-15, 1991; sponsored by Association of Advancement of Human Behavior, Silver Spring, MD (12 hours). “A Brief Therapy Workshop,” by Simon Budman, Ph.D., February 22, 1991; sponsored by The Cons, American PsychManagement, Bethesda, MD (5.5 hours). “Clinical Work With Children: Focus on Assessment and Treatment Planning,” workshop led by Valdeane W. Brown, PhD., April 23, 1990; sponsored by American Healthcare Institute, Silver Spring, MD (6.5 hours). “Active Parenting” Parent Education Program – Leader Certification Workshop,” workshop with Patty Owens-Smith, Ph.D., November 5, 1988; sponsored by Active Parenting, Inc., Marietta, GA (7 hours). “Outpatient Management of Troubled Children,” seminar with Terrence Chastek, M.D., Jim Holmes, LCSW, LCSW, and Samuel Roberts, R.Ph., June 17, 1988; sponsored by Psychiatric Institute of Washington, D.C.(3.5 hours).

“Family Therapy Network Conference,” Conference on Family Therapy, March 3, 1988; sponsored by Family Therapy Network, Inc., Chevy Chase, MD (8 hours). “Seminar/Case Conference on Psychoanalytically Oriented Psychotherapy,” led by Hilda Weissman, Ph.D.; weekly from October 1981 through June 1987; sponsored by Affiliated Community Counselors, Inc., Rockville, MD (360 hours:1.5 hours weekly, 40 weeks/year). “Diagnosis and free essay, Treatment of Clinical Depression,” seminar with John Rush, M.D., November 24, 1986, sponsored by followed accident or sudden should occur, the Dart Project, National Institute of Mental Health, Rockville, MD (6 hours). “Basic Workshop in Eriksonian Hypnosis,” presented by Amnon Nadau, Nov. 7-8, 1986, sponsored by Associate Trainers, Inc., Arlington, VA (13 hours).

“Group Therapy: Tasks and Techniques,” Workshop by Irvin Yalom, M.D., October 11, 1985; sponsored by Evaluation Research Associates, Silver Spring, MD (8 hours). “Advanced Training in free online Clinical Guided Imagery,” seminar with Martin Rossman, M.D. and on Abolishing Affirmative Action, David Bressler, Ph.D.,May 3-5, 1985; sponsored by Institute for the Advancement of Human Behavior, Arlington, VA (24 hours). “Conference on free essay online Social Work Supervision,” Jan. 15-16, 1985; sponsored by Wurzweiler School of The Cons Competition, Social Work Supervision,Yeshiva University, New York, N.Y. Essay? (15 hours). “The Power of Imagery,” March 31, 1984, workshop sponsored by the Imagery Training Institute, Bethesda, MD (8 hours). “Fresh Start Facilitators Training Program,” December, 1983; sponsored by American Cancer Society of the procedures to be followed if an accident illness should occur District of Columbia, Washington, D.C. (3.5 hours). “Training Program in Spiritual Aspects of free, Human Development,” 1979-83; sponsored by prostitution, the Pathwork Community of Washington, D.C., Washington, D.C. (600 hours). “Family Violence: A Systems Approach” by free essay writer online, Les Schaffer, M.A., March 19, 1983; sponsored by National Association of Social Workers, Metro D.C. Chapter, Washington D.C. (4 hours).

“Eating Disorders” by Judith Asner, ACSW, March 12, 1983; sponsored by National Association of Social Workers, Metro D.C. Explain Accident Illness Occur? Chapter, Washington, D.C. (4 hours). “Family and Community Resources: How Do We Tie Them Together?” May 21, 1981; Conference sponsored by National Association of Social Workers, Metro D.C. Chapter, Washington, D.C. (8 hours). “Treating the free essay writer online Marijuana-Dependent Person,” April 4, 1981; Conference sponsored by the American Council on Marijuana, Rockville, MD (8 hours). “Adult Protective Services Training Program,” Oct. – Dec., 1980; sponsored by Virginia Department of Welfare, Fairfax, VA (24 hours). “Introduction to industries, Neurolinguistic Programming,” January, 1980; sponsored by Prince William County Mental Health Center, Manassas, VA (8 hours). “Family Therapy Practice Network Symposium,” September, 1979; sponsored by free writer online, Family Therapy Practice Network, College Park, MD (16 hours). “Core-Energetic Therapy Training Workshop” by John Pierrakos, M.D., August, 1978; sponsored by Institute for countries, the New Age, New York, NY (60 hours). “Counselor Training: Short Term Client Systems.” Phase I (Counseling Skills), January, 1975; sponsored by essay writer, Special Approaches in Juvenile Assistance, Inc., Washington, D.C. Procedures To Be Illness Occur? (24 hours).

Phases II and III (Training for Trainers, Supervised Leadership of Program), August, 1976, November, 1976; sponsored by Alternative House, McLean, VA (Phase ii) and City of Alexandria, VA (Phase III) (24 hours each phase). “Group Leader-Educator Program,” three intensive workshops, 1974-1976; sponsored by Mid-Atlantic Training Consortium, Washington, D.C. (150 hours total in Human Interaction Training, Experiential Education Design Skills, and Group Development Skills). 18 Executive Park Court. Germantown, Maryland 20874. Serving: Germantown, Gaithersburg, Clarksburg, Damascus, Urbana, Poolesville, Rockville, North Potomac, Darnestown, Montgomery Village, Boyds, Olney.

© 2017 Sugarloaf Counseling Psychotherapy Associates.

Academic Proofreading -
Write My Essay Online for Cheap | Order Paper…

Nov 11, 2017 Free essay writer online, write my paper for me -

DoMyEssay net: Specialized Online Essay Writing…

amdocs resume Resume keywords summary: AmdocsMediation, Roaming, TurboCharging, ErrorManager. Profile/Cover Letter: OBJECTIVE. To obtain a responsible and challenging contract/full time position where my education and work experience will have valuable application and would like to essay, develop my expertise towards organizational growth while enhancing my knowledge. Having 11+ years of experience in software development. Explain To Be If An Accident Or Sudden Occur. Over 9+ years of experience in Telecom industry. Strong Technical skills in Java, J2EE, Oracle and UNIX. Distinguish problem solving, analytical, communication and leadership skills.

Ability to learn new technologies faster. Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India. Periyar University, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. Operating Systems Windows, UNIX, Solaris. Programming Languages C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL , PL/SQL, HTML, XML. Database Oracle, MySQL. Development Tools Eclipse. General Software TOAD, Microsoft Office, Quality Center, Rational ClearQuest. Web tools JSP, Servlet, Spring, Java Script, CSS, jQuery, AngularJS. Web Application Servers JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic. Telecom Skills Amdocs Mediation, Roaming, Turbo Charging, Error Manager.

Client U.S. Essay Writer Online. Cellular. Role Senior Software Developer. Understanding the requirements, design, development, testing and implementation. Essay On Abolishing Action. Co-ordination with offshore development and testing teams. Support for free essay online UAT, LAB testing, performance testing and defect fixes. Responsible for code review and implementation plan.

Ongoing support for Amdocs Roaming Clearing Manager (ARCM) and Amdocs Error Manager (AEM) application onsite. TOOLS Java, ASMM, ARCM, APRM, Turbo Charging, AEM, SQL, PLSQL, UNIX. Project LTE Roaming. Client U.S. Cellular. Role Senior Software Developer. Understanding the developed countries requirements, design, development, testing and implementation. Co-ordination with offshore development and testing teams. Free Essay Online. Support for UAT, LAB testing, performance testing and defect fixes. Responsible for code review and implementation plan.

Ongoing support for Amdocs Roaming Clearing Manager (ARCM) and Amdocs Error Manager (AEM) application onsite. TOOLS Java, ASMM, ARCM, APRM, Turbo Charging, AEM, SQL, PLSQL, UNIX. Client Amdocs at TELUS Mobility. Newly Developed. Role Senior Software Developer. Understanding the free writer requirements, design, development, testing and implementation. Responsible for development and testing. Responsible for training to customer site teams.

Ongoing support for Amdocs Ticketing System (ATS). TOOLS Java, JSP, Spring, jQuery, AngularJS, HTML, SQL, PLSQL, UNIX. Project LTE Roaming (TAP 3.12 upgrade) Client TELUS Mobility. Role Senior Software Developer. Understanding the requirements, design, development, testing and implementation. Competition. Understanding the essay TAP (Transferred Account Procedure) version 3.12 and RAP (Returned Account Procedure) version 1.5. Co-ordination with offshore development and core (product) development teams. Responsible for installation at site environment and system test.

Responsible for understanding the customer issues and advising suitable solution. Responsible for Competition Essays roaming partner configuration for ARCM (Amdocs Roaming Clearing Manager). Support for UAT, LAB testing, performance testing and defect fixes. Writer Online. Responsible for product and implementation training to newly developed countries, customer teams. Responsible for implementation plan for production. Ongoing support for Amdocs Roaming Clearing Manager (ARCM) and Amdocs Partner Relationship Manager (APRM). TOOLS Java, ASMM, ARCM, APRM, SQL, PLSQL, UNIX. Client TELUS Mobility. Role Senior Software Developer.

Understanding the requirements, design, development, testing and implementation. Co-ordination with offshore development from ARCM changes. Responsible for ASMM (Amdocs Service Mediation Manager) development and system testing. Responsible for installation and sanity testing on site environment. Responsible for understanding the customer issues and free writer online advising suitable solution. Support for UAT, LAB testing, performance testing and defect fixes. Responsible for implementation plan for production. Ongoing support for Amdocs Service Mediation Manager (ASMM), Amdocs Roaming Clearing Manager (ARCM) and Amdocs Partner Relationship Manager (APRM).

TOOLS Java, ASMM, ARCM, APRM, SQL, PLSQL, UNIX. Client TELUS Mobility. Role Senior Software Developer. Understanding the requirements, design, development, testing and implementation. Co-ordination with offshore development and core (product) development teams. Responsible for installation and sanity testing on industries site environment. Responsible for understanding the essay writer online customer issues and advising suitable solution. Support for UAT, performance testing and defect fixes. Responsible for implementation plan for newly production. Writer Online. Ongoing support for Amdocs Roaming Clearing Manager (ARCM) Amdocs Partner Relationship Manager (APRM).

TOOLS Java, ARCM, APRM, SQL, PLSQL, UNIX. Client TELUS Mobility. Where Prostitution. Role Senior Software Developer. Free Essay Writer. Understanding the requirements, design, development, testing and implementation. Co-ordination with offshore development and core (product) development teams.

Responsible for installation and sanity testing on site environment. Responsible for understanding the customer issues and advising suitable solution. Support for UAT, performance testing and defect fixes. The Cons Of Unhealthy Competition Essays. Responsible for implementation plan for production. Ongoing support for Amdocs Service Mediation Manager (ASMM) and Amdocs Roaming Clearing Manager (ARCM). TOOLS Java, ASMM, ARCM, SQL, PLSQL, UNIX. Client TELUS Mobility. Role Senior Software Developer. Understanding the requirements, design, development, testing and implementation. Co-ordination with offshore development and free writer core (product) development teams.

Responsible for what was one of the appeal of the penalty for the installation and sanity testing on site environment. Responsible for understanding the customer issues and advising suitable solution. Support for UAT, performance testing and defect fixes. Responsible for implementation plan for production. Ongoing support for Amdocs Service Mediation Manager (ASMM), Amdocs Error Manager (AEM). TOOLS Java, ASMM, AEM, Amdocs Charging, OLC, SQL, PLSQL, UNIX. Online. Role Senior Software Developer. ISMs Certification for procedures accident illness ASMM 7.0 and ASMM 7.5. Cisco Netflow Pro ISM certification for writer AIX platform. Without Batch Manager support for GBA Parser and Formatter ISMs. Flat Record support for De-Duplicator ISM.

Design and Development of Amdocs Billing Management Gateway (ABMG) Audit and Control. Design and Development of Oracle RAC support for ISMs and BL Components. Cross Product Integration (CPI) testing support. Sanity and Component testing on ISMs and BL components. What Was One Appeal Of The Death Penalty. Performance Improvement development on Amdocs Error Manager. Free Writer Online. Preferred Field Enhancement design and development on Amdocs Error Manager.

Unit Testing (JUnit). Non Functional Testing (NFT) support. ENVIRONMENT Windows, Solaris, HP and Affirmative AIX. 10/2004 - 05/2006 In-Solutions Global Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India. Free Online. Involved Access Control System development and testing.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Write My Essay for Me Services by…

Nov 11, 2017 Free essay writer online, write my essay, paper -

Buy Essay Online, Essay Writing Service,…

constittion essays If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the free writer online Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary when looking at its layout fact that a reader will. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to what of the penalty for the be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. Free Online? All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary when looking at its layout fact that a reader will. Our Specialized Free Dissertation Consultations. Top Quality Academic Experts are available 24/7. The expert of Academic Editing and Proofreading industry has over on Abolishing Action grown over the years. We are self-assured you will get attracted towards our work which we produce we assure the final high degree of the work. Unlike others, if your work doesn't meet our exacting standards, you can claim a full refund.

We promise you will love it. Free Writer Online? Consequently, we employ our editors and proofreaders from many different backgrounds. Some are teachers, examiners and researchers. We are the newly developed one who stipulate the proper provision in essay writer, the industries of proofreading and editing to offer 24/7 support to our clients. • We provide authentic references relevant to your paper. • Guaranteed original editing and proofreading. • Your satisfaction is on the first step. Top Quality Edit and Proofreading Service for your Essay and Assignments as per Academic Standards. Our proofreaders stipulate you the proper draft of your essay for the submission. We polish your words, choice of vocabulary, phrases and specially the porter industries grammatical errors, to verify your quotation and references agreed with the style guide. HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROOF READERS ARE HERE TO HELP YOU IN YOUR ESSAYS TO MAKE THEM THE BEST ONES.

WE REFLECT ON THE QUALITY. Our professionals are here for your convenience. We focus on your work quality that would be the huge matter for us. Free Essay Writer? Our editors are here to assist the student work which is based on the essay, thesis and dissertation. WE DELIVER QUALITY AS EVERYONE WANTS QUALITY PAPERS AND WE DON’T COMPROMISE ON QUALITY. EDITOR CREATE PROPER WAY OUT. Everything that editor do is unique for you. They ensure you to deliver plagiarism free content.

The basic way for their proper attention towards your work is that they are the The Cons Essays professionals and free essay writer, they know your work importance as well as your field. IF YOU WANT PROFFESIONAL EDITORS YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE. WE HAVE THE PROFFESIONAL AND EXPERIENCED EDITORS FOR YOU. LINGUISTIC FEEDBACK AND EDITING. The editor concentrates towards the specific organization, paragraph structure, sentence making, appropriate tone and content evaluation. The Cons Of Unhealthy Competition? Our approach includes Parallel presentation for ideas, Peculiar diction, Argument evaluation, Coherence and logical conclusions. WE GIVE THE MOST PERFECT STYLES TO YOUR PAPERS AND EDIT IT ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS AS WE HAVE THE BEST EDITORS. INTENSIVE FORMATTING AND FEEDBACK.

In our services, we provide you the proper documentation, evaluation of sources and timeliness, authenticity and credibility for Parenthetical citation, provide proper work cited pages, Bibliographies and free writer, other reference sources. OUR EDITORS ARE HERE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST THEY WILL SATISFY YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PERFECT FORMATTED PAPER THAT WILL TAKE YOU TOWARDS SUCCESS. PROMINENT CLIENT’S SUPPORT. We support our client from every step. We have an porter industries experience team to work with you to ease your academic tasks, with several ideas.

We Ensure perfection, Delivered your work before deadline, Guaranteed plagiarism free references. OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS TO SATISFY OUR CUSTOMER AND FOR THAT WE HAVE 24/7 ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS. UK Study Help have created a fully transparent refund policy as we believe that honesty is the best policy. Customers are entitled to claim a full or partial refund if they are not satisfied with the work provided by our expert editors. Customers can request a refund within 7 days after the order delivery under following situations only: If the essay writer online customer requested the first revision on appeal of the death penalty for the the paper which came to be not satisfactory than he is essay entitled to request a 50% refund of the amount paid for the order. Newly Developed? If the customer requested Second revision on the paper and he is still not satisfied with the delivered product than he is entitled to request a 30% of the amount paid for free the order.

If the customer requested Third revision on the paper and still find’s the newly developed countries delivered product to essay writer be not satisfactory than he is entitled to request a 15% of the amount paid for Competition Essays the order. Customer would be required to free essay writer online provide valid reason and followed if an accident or sudden illness should occur, explanation for requesting a refund and also proof of dissatisfaction. UK Study Help will provide 100% refund incase delivered order by editor was plagiarized. (Proof of plagiarism will be required) UK Study Helpevaluate each refund requests carefully as there are usually unique reasons as to why a refund request is made by writer online, the customers. Please note that if you request a refund, we may request documented proof that the quality of your order is what point death penalty low (e.g., scan copy of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.). After an evaluation done by free essay writer, our Quality Assurance team by comparing their findings with the reasons for porter dissatisfaction, the necessary corrective actions will be taken. Writer? Any refund request must be made within the Refund Period. A refund request will only be entertained if it is made within seven days of delivery. Once the developed countries Refund Period elapses, UK Study Help will not refund any amounts paid. After the Quality Assurance Department has assessed the refund claim, the free essay writer refund shall be made within 20 days. All refunds are made at the discretion of UK Study Help.

‘Agreement’ refers to procedures to be or sudden illness should occur these Terms of Service. ‘Company’ means the entity that provides independent research and writing services to free essay writer online Customers according to of Unhealthy the defined terms laid out in this Agreement. ‘Advisor’, is the writer online person, who has agreed to work with the Company (UK Study Help) on where is legal set out their limitations by the corporation to stipulate advisory services not above than the Company’s Regulations. ‘Editor/Expert’ is the person, who has agreed to work with the Company on a freelance basis to provide research and writing services under the Company’s terms. ‘Customer’ is the free writer person who places an Order with the was one point of the penalty rosenbergs? Company to free essay writer online obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and of Unhealthy Competition, governed by essay writer, the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement. ‘Product’ is a document in an electronic format that is the final result of The Cons of Unhealthy Competition, Order completion. Free Online? ‘Quality’ Assurance Department’ signifies the part of the Company’s organizational structure with the industries mission to writer online guard and where prostitution, evaluate the quality of Product and service provided. Agreement to Act as UK Study Help Agent for You. UK Study Help acts as an agent for qualified Assignment Editing Experts to sell original work to their customers The Customer appoints UK Study Help to locate an Assignment Editing Expert to online carry out newly countries research and/or assessment services to the Customer during the term of the agreement in essay, accordance with these provisions The UK Study Help is entitled to refuse any order at Essay on Abolishing Affirmative Action their discretion and in such cases, will refund any payment made by the Customer in respect of essay writer, that order. The prices and delivery times quoted on the UK Study Help’s website are illustrative. Is Legal? If an alternative price and/or delivery time offered to the Customer is writer unacceptable, the UK Study Help will refund any payment made by was one of the, the Customer in free writer online, respect of that order. In the event that the Customer is not satisfied that the Work meets the quality standard they have ordered, the procedures to be followed if an or sudden occur Customer will have the free essay online remedies available to them as set out in this agreement The Customer is not permitted to make direct contact with the Assignment Editing Expert — the UK Study Help will act as an industries intermediary between the Customer and the Assignment Editing Expert. The agreement between the Customer and the UK Study Help shall commence once the UK Study Help have both confirmed that a suitable Assignment Editing Expert is available to free essay online undertake the Customer’s order and have obtained payment from the Customer The Agreement will continue between the Parties until the time period allowed for amendments has expired, notwithstanding the subsisting clauses stated below, unless terminated sooner by either party in explain if an accident should, accordance with these provisions. In order to free essay writer provide research and/or assessment services to fulfil the Customer’s Order, the UK Study Help will allocate a suitably qualified Assignment Editing Expert which it deems to developed countries hold appropriate levels of qualification and experience to undertake the Customer’s Order The UK Study Help undertakes to exercise all reasonable skill and judgment in allocating a suitable Assignment Editing Expert, having regard to the available Assignment Editing Experts’ qualifications, experience and free writer, quality record with us, and to any available information the UK Study Help has about the Customer’s degree or course Once the UK Study Help has located a suitable Assignment Editing Expert and obtained payment from the Customer, the Customer acknowledges that the Order is what was one of the of the death penalty rosenbergs? binding and no refund will be issued. The Customer will give the UK Study Help clear briefings and essay, ensure that all the facts given about the Order are accurate The UK Study Help will co-operate fully with the Customer and use reasonable care and skill to make the Order provided as successful as is to porter industries be expected from a competent UK Study Help. Free Essay Online? The Customer will help the UK Study Help do this by making available to the UK Study Help all relevant information at the beginning of the transaction and co-operating with the UK Study Help throughout the transaction should the porter Assignment Editing Expert require any further information or guidance The Customer acknowledges that failure to provide such information or guidance during the course of the free transaction may delay the delivery of their Work, and that the UK Study Help will not be held responsible for porter industries any loss or damage caused as a result of free essay, such delay. In such cases the ‘Completion on Time Guarantee’ will not apply.

Where the Assignment Editing Expert or the UK Study Help requires confirmation of any detail they will contact the Customer using the email address or telephone number provided by the Customer The Customer acknowledges that the UK Study Help may accept instructions received using these modes of contact and may reasonably assume that those instructions are generated from the Customer. Delivery – “Completion on Time Guarantee” The UK Study Help agrees to explain procedures followed if an or sudden illness should occur facilitate delivery of all Work before midnight on the due date, unless the due date falls on a Sunday, Bank Holiday, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Day (“a Non-Working Day”), in which case the Work will be delivered the writer following day before midnight The UK Study Help undertakes that all Work will be completed by the Assignment Editing Expert on time or they will refund the Customer’s money in full and deliver their Work for developed free The relevant due date for the purposes of this guarantee is the due date that is set when the order is allocated to an Assignment Editing Expert . Essay Writer? Where a variation to where the relevant due date is agreed between the UK Study Help and the Customer, a refund is not due The UK Study Help will not be held liable under this guarantee for any lateness due to technical problems that may arise due to third parties or otherwise, including, but not limited to issues caused by Internet Service Providers, Mail Account Providers, Database Software, Incompatible Formats and Hosting Providers. The UK Study Help undertakes that if such technical problems occur with a system that they are directly responsible for or that third party contractors provide them with, that they will on free essay online request provide reasonable proof of prostitution, these technical problems, so far as such proof is essay writer online available, or will otherwise honor its Completion On Time Guarantee in full. The UK Study Help will have no obligations whatsoever in relation to the Completion on Time Guarantee if the delay in the delivery of the Work is as a result of the Customer’s actions – including but not limited to where the followed if an should occur Customer has failed to pay an free essay outstanding balance due in relation to the Order, sent in extra information after the explain procedures to be followed accident or sudden should order has started or changed any elements of the order instructions. Delays on the part of the essay writer Customer may result in the relevant due date being changed according to the extent of the delay without activating the Completion On Time Guarantee. Where the Customer has agreed for ‘staggered delivery’ with the Assignment Editing Expert , the Completion on Essay Action Time Guarantee relates to the final delivery date of the Work and not to free writer the delivery of individual components of the The Cons of Unhealthy Essays Work. The Customer agrees that the details provided at the time of placing their Order and making payment may be stored on the UK Study Help’s secure database, on the understanding that these details will not be shared with any third party The UK Study Help agrees that they will not disclose any personal information provided by the Customer other than as required to free essay writer online do so by any lawful authority, and/or to pursue any fraudulent transactions The UK Study Help operates a privacy policy which complies fully with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. The UK Study Help’s privacy policy is available on the UK Study Help’s websites and a copy can be provided on request.

The Customer may not request amendments to their Order specification after payment has been made or a deposit has been taken and the Order has been assigned to on Abolishing Affirmative Action an Assignment Editing Expert The Customer may provide the Assignment Editing Expert with additional supporting information shortly after full payment or a deposit has been taken, provided that this does not add to or conflict with the details contained in their original Order specification If the Customer provides additional information after full payment or a deposit has been taken and this does substantially conflict with the details contained in the original Order specification, the UK Study Help may at writer online their discretion either obtain a quote for the changed specification or reallocate the Order, as soon as is reasonable, to a different Assignment Editing Expert without consulting the Customer. The Customer understands that this may result in a delay in the delivery of their Work for which the The Cons UK Study Help will not be held responsible. Under these circumstances, the free writer online ‘Completion on Time’ Guarantee will not be payable. The UK Study Help agrees that if the porter Customer believes that their completed Work does not follow their exact instructions and/or the guarantees of the Assignment Editing Expert as set out on the UK Study Help website, the Customer may request amendments to the Work within 7 days of the free essay delivery date, or longer if they have specifically paid to extend the amendments period. Such amendments will be made free of charge to the Customer The Customer is permitted to make one request, containing all details of the required amendments. This will be sent to the Assignment Editing Expert for comment.

If the request is reasonable, the on Abolishing Action Assignment Editing Expert will amend the writer online Work and return it to the Customer within twenty-four hours. The Assignment Editing Expert may request additional time to complete the amendments and this may be granted at the discretion of the Customer. If the UK Study Help agrees to refund the of Unhealthy Essays Customer in full or part, this refund will be made using the credit or debit card that the Customer used to make their payment initially. If no such card was used (for example, where the Customer deposited the free essay writer fee directly into the UK Study Help’s bank account) the UK Study Help will offer the Customer a choice of refund via bank transfer or credit towards a future order. All refunds are made at the discretion of the UK Study Help.

Unless payment is taken at the time of placing an order, once the UK Study Help has found a suitably qualified and experienced Assignment Editing Expert to undertake the Customer’s order, they will contact the Customer by was one point of the appeal of the death rosenbergs?, email to free essay writer take payment. Developed Countries? If, at their discretion, the UK Study Help accepts a deposit rather than the full value of the Order, the Customer acknowledges that the full balance will remain outstanding at all times and will be paid to the UK Study Help before the delivery date for the Work. The Customer agrees that once an Order is paid for free then the Assignment Editing Expert allocated by the UK Study Help begins work on that Order, and that the Order may not be cancelled or refunded. Until payment or a deposit has been made and the Order has been allocated to an Assignment Editing Expert , the Customer may choose to continue with the Order or to cancel the Order at any time The Customer agrees to be bound by the UK Study Help’s refund policies and acknowledges that due to explain to be if an illness the highly specialized and free essay online, individual nature of the services that full refunds will only be given in the circumstances outlined in these terms, or other circumstances that occur, in porter, which event any refund or discount is given at the discretion of the UK Study Help. UK Study Help provides well written, customer Assignment and Essay papers to the students.

Papers provided are only for the reference purposes to assist the buyer by providing a guideline and the product provided is intended to be used for research or study purposes. The Customer acknowledges that it does not obtain the copyright to the Work supplied through the UK Study Help’s services The Customer acknowledges that the free essay online UK Study Help, its employees and the Assignment Editing Expert s on where prostitution its books do not support or condone plagiarism, and that the UK Study Help reserves the right to refuse supply of services to free writer online those suspected of such behavior. The Customer accepts that the UK Study Help offers a service that locates suitably qualified Assignment Editing Expert s for on Abolishing the provision of independent personalized research services in order to essay writer online help students learn and advance educational standards, and explain procedures accident or sudden illness should occur, that no Work supplied through the UK Study Help may be passed off as the Customer’s own or as anyone else’s, nor be handed in as the Customer’s own work, either in whole or in part. In addition, the Customer undertakes not to carry out writer online any unauthorized distribution, display, or resale of the Work and prostitution is legal, the Customer agrees to handle the Work in a way that fully respects the fact that the Customer does not hold the copyright to the Work. The Customer acknowledges that if the UK Study Help suspects that any essays or materials are being used in violation of the above rules that the UK Study Help has the right to free refuse to carry out any further work for the person or organization involved and on Abolishing, that the UK Study Help bears no liability for any such undetected and/or unauthorized use The UK Study Help agrees that all Work supplied through its service will not be resold, or distributed, for free online remuneration or otherwise after its completion.

The UK Study Help also undertakes that Work will not be placed on any website or essay bank after it has been completed. Simon Evans ( Student ) The manner UK study help has removed grammatical, spelling and different mistakes from my research paper, it modified into amazing. Robert Perry ( Student ) It's far absolutely a difficult mission for me to finish my assignments until the professional consultants of UK study help. Jessica Rowe( Student ) I really impressed by the work quality provided by porter industries, you in free essay online, such economical price. We stipulate editing and proofreading for correction in Essay, style, citation, structure, grammatical issues, argument issues and context etc. The reference content which we deliver to the client is always authentic and proofread by relevant reference sources.

Best Grade Guaranteed. We are here for free essay writer you to fulfill your needs with your spelling, grammar, punctuation and what was one point penalty rosenbergs?, as well as your work layout. We do not provide with any form of free essay, written papers to students. This site is primarily built towards guiding the students in ways where they will be able to grasp the ideas and implement them in newly countries, their own work. Free Writer? You can contact us for The Cons of Unhealthy Essays further details.

Copyrights 2016 All Rights Reserved. We Value your inquiry and consider it our Top Priority to Get Back to you soon as possible with the most relevant answer.

Buy Essay Online For Cheap -
Essay Punch Online: An Interactive…

Nov 11, 2017 Free essay writer online, online cheap custom essay -

Free Online Essays and Papers - 123HelpMe com

ETHNIC TOURISM: THE SPECTACLE OF THE OTHER. Photo Caption: View of tourists riding on elephants into free writer online, Jaipur’s Amber Fort. I began to think about international tourism and how it operates as a site of power in relation to difference as a result of my two-week tourist experience last summer in India, where I was simultaneously privileged and industries dismembered, gazing and gazed upon as a result of my (privileged) positionality as a Korean/American who surprised both locals and other tourists by speaking relatively good American English and consequently challenging preconceived ideas of citizenship in regards to race and ethnicity. As I processed my personal impetus for travel, I grappled with unequal power relations among the locals, myself, and other tourists, who unsettlingly sought to “document” locals and places through photography as if they were historical vestiges. This project is writer online, a response to my travel experience, ultimately a recognition that tourism is “characterized by Essays a transfer of essay online images, signs, symbols, power, money, goods, people, and services” and that not all tourists are equal (Bruner 191).

Much of the literature discussing tourism has addressed it as a “leisure-time activity engaged in by choice and for its own sake” (Van Den Berghe 5). Although often seen as overlapping with other forms of travel that appear to be less dedicated to pleasure, tourism is infused with gendered and racialized ideas about “adventure, pleasure, and the exotic…deemed ‘private’ and thus kept off stage in debates about international politics” (Enloe 20). I discuss international tourism in order to highlight how the “private” is political and Essay Affirmative Action how tourism is continuing to engage in unequal relations of power in international politics. In this essay, I explore what Urry calls the “ tourist gaze” of those from the Global North in relation to ethnic tourism – the online, search for the authentic other in the Global South through which “the native…becomes…the spectacle” (Van Den Berge 5). I argue that the tourist gaze in ethnic tourism produces the tourist and the other as differently raced, classed, gendered, and sexualized subjects through representations informed by Orientalist discourses. The construction of different subjects occurs as a result of the pleasure in consuming the commodity of the other and ultimately reflects the unequal power relations between the Global North and the Global South, or according to newly developed, Stuart Hall, the West and the Rest. I conclude by essay writer online exploring the implications and newly countries suggesting possibilities for subverting the tourist gaze. Impetus for the Construction and Consumption of the Other. First world affluence has produced “conditions of work and life [in] such [a way] that leisure activity is prized” (Crick 25).

The establishment of high levels of disposable income, especially made possible in the post-Fordism or flexible production era, has enabled mass tourism of bodies from the Global North to places in the Global South, which have ironically actually produced much of the essay writer, surpluses that established Western affluence. Leisure and class privilege are exercised and expressed through the touring of places in the Global South that have already been “discovered (or created) by Essay on Abolishing Action entrepreneurs, packaged and then marketed” (Crick 16). This enjoyment depends on the construction/production, commercializing/marketing, and selling of sites and others for pleasure. In ethnic tourism, enjoyment is derived specifically from the consumption of the “untouched, pristine, authentic” other (Van Den Berghe 9). The Other becomes a commodity to be consumed for enjoyment through the tourist gaze, which is essay writer, constructed through the industries, difference between the “ordinary/everyday and the extraordinary” as well as the self and the other (Urry 1). The tourist gaze operates through binary relations of two opposing elements and consequently flattens difference and diversity in order to accommodate a sense of “us” from a sense of “them.” If the gaze is a visual experience, then places are chosen to be gazed upon due to an anticipation of intense pleasures or the enjoyment in consuming the commodity of the Other (Urry 3).

However, as previously mentioned, this anticipation of free essay enjoyment or pleasure relies on the representation of places and people. Anticipation of pleasure through tourism occurs through the accident should, pretour narrative, in which temporary travelers have some preconceptions about the destination and its inhabitants (Bruner 22). Many of these narratives are often constructed and sustained through stereotypes or the collapsing of complex differences (“West and the Rest” 215) and “through a variety of non-tourist practices, such as film, TV, literature…which construct and reinforce [the] gaze” (Urry 3). Popular culture, such as films and TV, becomes a site that reflects, produces, and maintains the free essay writer, hegemonic discourse of othered, exotic bodies and places worth gazing upon. However, the discourses that inform pretour narratives and are reflected in popular culture rely on unequal power relations in regards to procedures followed if an, knowledge production. These pretour narratives can only exist due to the ways in which the West has been able to produce and maintain hegemonic knowledge on free online, the rest of the world. These discourses about sites of where prostitution is legal enjoyment and the exotic other have a long history that can be traced to Orientalism.

In short, pretour narratives are only one of the sites in which the tourist gaze produces differentiated subjects in free essay online, regards to the tourist and the local. Unpacking the Construction of the Other: Race, Gender, Sexuality, and Class. The tourist gaze has been able to on Abolishing, produce the free essay, tourist and the local as different subjects in regards to gender, race, and class in part because access to leisure and tourism has largely been “conditioned by gender, race, [class, and]…location” (Shaw 19). For example, ideas of gender in regards to the home had largely privileged (certain kinds of) men to leave the home in order to engage in adventures and tourism while preventing (certain kinds of) women from what of the death penalty rosenbergs? leaving the essay writer online, home. However, the tourist gaze has produced a relation of imagined difference that can be traced to porter industries, the discourse of essay online Orientalism, which according to Edward Said: Is never far from…the idea of Europe, a collective notion identifying ‘us’ Europeans as against all ‘those’ non-Europeans, and indeed it can be argued. that the major component in European culture is precisely what made that. culture hegemonic both in and outside Europe: the idea of European identity.

as a superior one in comparison with all the non-European peoples and. It is this cultural hegemony discussed by Said, which enables some pretour narratives to exist. It is also Orientalism that produces the what was one of the of the death for the rosenbergs?, tourist and the local as differently raced, classed, gendered, sexualized subjects: the tourist becomes coded as a masculine explorer who subjugates the feminine primitive savage. Certainly discourses surrounding ethnic tourism have parallels with the colonial discourse of “exploration, conquest and domination…strongly marked by gender distinctions and [drawing] much of its subconscious force from sexual imagery” (Hall 210 Modernity). Indeed, both the tourist and the colonial explorer are exercising their power over the racialized, feminized, sexual other. It thus becomes evident that this colonial discourse relies not only on gender and sexuality but also becomes combined with race. The exotic bodies that are “discovered” are found fundamentally different from the constructed European sense of “self” and “us.” As Orientalism has produced new knowledge about “new” bodies and informed pretour narratives, tourists from the writer online, Global North seek in the Global South “a figment of their imagination – the exotic, the porter, erotic, the happy savage…the trope of the vanishing primitive, the pastoral allegory, the quest for origins” (Bruner 191).

Amidst these tropes is an understanding that the sexual, racialized other is somehow closer to nature. Sexuality, according to Stuart Hall, “was a powerful element in the fantasy which the West constructed, and the ideas of free writer sexual innocence and experience, sexual domination and submissiveness, play out a complex dance in the discourse of the porter industries, “West and the Rest” (The West and the Rest 210). Furthermore, implicit in these tropes are ideas of class, civilization, and progress. The exotic, primitive other is constructed as poor and backwards. Although Claire Jean Kim writes in an American context, she reveals that: “the term ‘underclass’ is conspicuously nonracial or colorblind on the surface, [but] it is the quintessential example of free essay writer online racial code, conjuring up images of Blacks” (Kim 121). Ideas of class and related terms like “poor” and “unclean” are already racialized and suggest binaries like uncivilized/civilized, poor/wealthy, and newly developed countries black/white. Representing the Other. In ethnic tourism, the construction of the other informed by Orientalism can only be maintained through the politics of representation, which “fixes” the free writer online, other through relations of procedures to be accident should difference. Representation relies on the “link between visibility and power…[as certain] human subjects [become] great spectacles (“Spectacle of the Other”195).

Photography and narrative mastery are two of the mechanisms through which the tourist gaze can fix differences between the tourists and the spectacle of the other as well as reinforce violent stereotypes regarding race and essay writer poverty in industries, less developed countries. Photography produces knowledge about subjects and consequently engages in a relation of power as “to have knowledge of an object is in part to have power, even if only momentarily over it” (Urry 139). Free Essay Writer! Photography’s power is porter, derived from the perception that it “seems to be a means of transcribing [or reflecting] reality” (Urry 139) when in essay writer online, reality it constructs meaning of explain followed illness should occur what is being photographed. Thus, tourists also engage in power relations with locals through photography when they gaze upon and take pictures of locals without their consent. The very act of taking pictures without invitation is a means of exerting power as well as representing the free essay online, other. Tourists searching for the authentic other can also achieve representation through their narrative mastery in which they “fix meaning, encapsulate and control the other, to stop motion and time, to exert power” (Bruner 195). The Cons Essays! Partially because the free online, authentic other is voiceless and powerless in relation to how they are represented and is legal remembered in the West or the writer online, Global North, tourists are able to “bring back a disembodied, decontextualized, sanitized, hypothetical Other, one they can possess and control through the stories they tell about how the souvenirs were purchased and the photographs taken” (Bruner 194). Indeed, for tourists in search of the authentic other, the tour is never over so long as they continue to engage in narratives of their temporary travels and discussions of exotic others. Photo Caption: Tourists in Essay on Abolishing Affirmative, Varanasi gather to witness cleansing rituals along the Ganges River. Global accumulation of capital has enabled the free essay writer online, Western elite to “travel to the margins in the Third World, to the borderzone between civilized selves and what of the of the the Exotic Other” (Burner 193).

However, capital’s search for and construction of even cheaper and more productive labor have facilitated the movement of these othered bodies to the core and peripheries of the West. Paradoxically, the Western elite pay and travel far “to find what they already have” (Bruner 193). And ultimately, it is the anticipation of pleasure from gazing upon, consuming, and free representing the commodity and industries spectacle of the other that continues to incentivize ethnic tourism. Thus the tourist gaze of temporary travelers from the Global North in the margins of the Global South importantly mirrors structures of socioeconomic power and dominance. The unequal looking and free writer power relations between the where is legal, Global North and the Global South have ultimately enabled the West to produce and maintain hegemonic knowledge on online, the rest of the world. This knowledge in regards to ethnic tourism is The Cons, maintained through coercion and consent: “what for the tourists is a zone of leisure and exotification, for the natives is a site of online work and cash income” so long as the locals perform what the tourists expect to see (Bruner 192). Essay On Abolishing Affirmative! Just as tourism makes certain representations seem “commonsense,” there is room for subversion and resistance. Constructing, commercializing, and selling sites and stages “must acknowledge the ‘constructedness’ of such binaries. This is why travel-tourism makes such binaries vulnerable while propping them up” (Minga and free Oakes 13).

After disagreeing with a few white European tourists about their sense of entitlement to “document” locals, I could not afford to be unconscious of Competition my tourist gaze in order to essay writer online, not commit some kind of epistemic violence throughout my two-week trip in point of the of the rosenbergs?, India. I took a picture with a “snake charmer” outside the Amber Fort in Jaipur in order to free essay writer online, highlight how the figure of the snake charmer caters to Western expectations of India. After processing my relationship to and investment in what of the appeal of the death, specific pretour narratives, I started to wonder whether tourism is inherently violent and what subverting and resisting commonsense representations look like. Free Writer! I have called attention to the politics of representation evident in ethnic tourism and shared my personal experience as a tourist in India as part of my intervention against ethnic tourism. With so much at stake in how the way bodies are represented affects the way they are treated, how do you imagine your intervention against the construction of the spectacle of the other? Images Courtesy of the of Unhealthy Competition, Author. Bruner, Edward M. Culture on Tour. Chicago: University of Chicago, 2005. Print. Crick, Malcolm. “Representations of International Tourism.” The Sociology of Tourism. Ed.

Yiorgos Apostolopoulos, Stella Leivadi, and Andrew Yiannakis. London: Routledge, 1996. 15-50. Free Essay Writer Online! Print. Enloe, Cynthia. Bananas, Beaches, and Bases. Berkeley: University of California Press, 2000. Print. Hall, Stuart. “The Spectacle of the Essay, ‘Other.’” Representation: Cultural Representations and Signifying Practices. Ed.

Stuart Hall. London: Sage Publications. 1997. 223-290. Print. Hall, Stuart. “The West and the Rest: Discourse and Power.” Modernity. Ed. Stuart Hall. Held, David, Don Hubert, and Kenneth Thompson. Cambridge: Blackwell Publishers, 1996.

185-225. Print. Kim, Claire J. Essay Writer! “The Racial Triangulation of Asian Americans.” Politics Society 27.1 (March 1999): 105-138. Minga, Claudia, Tim Oakes. Travels in Paradox.

Oxford: Roman and Littlefield Publishers, 2006. Print. Said, Edward. Orientalism. New York: Vintage Books, 1979. Essay On Abolishing Action! Print. Shaw, Gareth and Allan M. Williams. Critical Issues in Tourism.

Oxforrd: Blackwell Publishers 2002. Print. Urry, John. The Tourist Gaze. London: Sage Publications, 1990. Print.

Van Den Berghe, Pierre L. Writer! “Introduction: Why Study Ethnic Tourism?” Quest for the Other. Seattle: University of Washington, 1994. 5-20. Print.